- A self-starter, highly motivated and adaptable candidate who guides organizations in applying technology to business requirements, provides added
value and creates project deliverables in a timely manner. Enjoy tackling difficult problems from data migration, process automation to full software development life cycle projects.
- Possess over five (5) years of experience in various areas of systems analysis, design, development, support and administration. Experience includes RPG/400, RPG/ILE and AS/SET programming in IBM iSeries and data warehousing in SQL Server 2005. Supports company BPCS ERP and Business Intelligence (BI) systems. Administration of IBM's iSeries servers which include the i810 and i520, and Windows servers.
Technical Skills and Tools
- Client Application Programming:
C, C++, Java, Visual Basic.
- Server Application Programming:
CL, CL/ILE, RPG/400, RPG/ILE, AS/SET.
- Database Programming:
T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Query/400.
- Server-Side Web Scripting:
ASP.NET, PHP, CGI/Perl.
- Client-Side Web Scripting:
- BI System:
SQL Server 2005, Hyperion Essbase 6.5, IBM DB2 OLAP 8.1.
- Operating System:
Major distributions of Linux, Microsoft DOS, Microsoft Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, OS/400, i5/OS.
- Collaboration and Content Management System:
Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Drupal.
- Assistant Systems Analyst of Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (Jul, 2007 - Feb, 2008)
- Analyst Programmer of Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (Dec, 2004 - Jun, 2007)
- Supports and maintains company BPCS ERP and BI systems.
- IBM iSeries and Windows servers administration.
- iSeries and Windows programming.
- Major Highlights:
- Designed and created barcode labels for receiving and finished goods. Involved programming in AS/SET and barcode printer language.
- Created pickslip (picking list) in HTML that support direct printing from printer.
- Created an automated RoHS green status update system that ensures that all purchase parts are RoHS compliant. This project has bagged the Seiko Epson Corporation's Level 1 President's Award for contribution to environmental activities.
- Created a batch receiving and MLT (Mass Location Transfer) program in BPCS for Logistic department by means of Excel upload. This eliminates the needs to enter receiving details line by line.
- Designed and built a data warehouse for Procurement and Production Planning and Control (PP&C) departments. This project has won the 1st prize of E-Kaizen Inter-Division Convention. Subsequently, this project has made it to the South East Asian E-Kaizen Convention of Seiko Epson Corporation.
- Technical Training Instructor of Excom Education (Mar, 2008 - Present)
- Deliver vendor certification training.
- Deliver corporate training.
- International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies major in Computer Science validated by National Computing Centre (NCC) and University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES); GPA: 3.19 of 4.00
- International Diploma in Computer Studies major in Computer Science and Business Computing validated by National Computing Centre (NCC) and University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES); GPA: 4.00 of 4.00
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Database Administrator
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Database Developer
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Business Intelligence Developer
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (Configuration)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (Configuration)
- Certified Novell Instructor
- Certified Linux Professional